50% Off a Family 4-Pack to Nickajack Farms Fall Fest
About This DealToggle
Certificate good for a Family 4-Pack of tickets to Nickajack Farms Fall Fest. Good for basic admission for 4 people (valid September 16 through October 31, 2017).
Nickajack Farms is where fun grows! As an operational farm in western Stark County, Nickajack produces over 300 acres of hay, soybeans, corn, pumpkins and gourds. In addition to farming Nickajack also offers year round educational programing on 120 acres in North Lawrence, OH. Programing includes Art on the Farm, Science Camp, Science Fun Days, Passport to Adventures, Safety Days, Tea Parties, Horseback Riding Lessons, field trips, birthday parties, tours, showers, corporate events, weddings, and more.
Browse through the list of all the amazing things to do at Nickajack Farms Fall Festival Starting September 16:
- Land History — Check out this newly created timeline of the history of the land that the farm is on! Our creative team of Nate and Amanda worked with local historian David Rankl.
- Discovery Barn – Interactive and fun hands-on and education activities where adults and children can learn more about farm life and the processes that hay and straw go through, the life cycle of a pumpkin and the importance of bees to the life cycle of a plant.
- Farm Animals – Farmer Joe’s Barnyard is home to loveable farm friends, including chickens, pigs, sheep, cows, llamas, alpacas, goats big and small, and Dakota the mustang. Be sure to stop by the Horse Education center and meet our lesson horses, peek in the indoor or outdoor arena and you may see a lesson in session.
- Rascals Round Up— Rascals Round up has grown over the years! It is full of tons of fun!
- Tire Dragons— Find our dragon friends around the farm! Tons of fun to climb on, through and round!
- Playground – A great place for the little ones to slide and swing. They can climb all over the wooden tractor and pretend they are out on the harvest.
- Obstacle Course—This newly improved obstacle course will be test of your strength and endurance! Great for our adult friends too!
- Corn Maze – The 7-acre corn maze. This is lot of fun for the whole family! Filled with fun Corny activities for you and your little ones to have a laugh with!
- Gourd Golf—Fun for everyone try your hand at our Gourd Golf, set up with obstacles and putting greens. Putt your way around with the unpredictability of putting with a gourd!
- NEW! Corn Box – It is new, improved and larger than ever!
- Pony Rides – You can add on this fun activity to your admission if you choose. Meet and ride one of our lesson horses for a 5-minute ride with a guide walking beside. A great fix for the young horse lover! $5 per ride
- Pumpkins – Huge selection of pumpkins in lots of sizes and colors. Also available for purchase are gourds, Indian Corn, corn stalks, and straw bales.
- The Market in The Mane Barn– Find beautiful décor and farm and country themed items and fresh home-style goodies. The Market is also where you will purchase your goods grown on the farm, decorative corn, pumpkins, gourds, honey from the bees enlisted to pollinate the pumpkins. Local is the flavor of The Market offering local baked good and fresh chocolates.
- Corn Cannons – See if you can hit the targets or how far you can launch a piece of freshly grown corn! This add on feature is $2 per bucket of corn ammunition.
- NEW! Thumper Junction – This new fun rabbit filled adventure is the perfect place to see a little bunny snuggle time!
- NEW! Paint Ball Gallery – Take a shot at our fun and creative targets! Additional cost for ammunition.
- Farmers Cafe – On weekends join Chef Eric Popovich from Bella Sera Restaurant in Massillon at the Farmers Café for a delightful meal or a light snack. Chef Eric will bring the best of his restaurant to the farm as well as some pumpkin based specialties.
- Nickajack Farms is proud to host a number of photograph opportunities. Bring the kids back year after year and see how they have grown next to our cute and delightful figurines.
Festival runs from September 16-October 27, 2017; 11:00am– 7:00pm then 11:00am-5:00pm until October 31.
2955 Manchester Ave. NW
P.O. Box 132
North Lawrence, OH 44666
- Open Daily September 16 – October 31, 2017
- Full of Fun for the whole family
- Fun games for all ages, including pumpkin bowling and a straw maze
- Ducks and Corn available for purchase for the Duck Races and Corn Cannons
- Shop The Market for harvest décor and pumpkins
- Additional activities available for purchase on Saturday and Sunday including Pony Rides, Wagon Train Rides, Tractor Rides and more!
- Watch for special events like Family Safety Day, Scout Weekend, Flashlight Mazes, Science Weekend, Pig Roast, Grandparents Day, You & Me Mondays and more!
- Plenty of picturesque settings for yearly fall family pictures
- 7 Acre Corn maze
- 30 minute Hay Ride
- Certificate Denomination: $40
- Valid September 17, 2017 through October 31, 2017
- Certificate good for a Family 4-Pack of tickets to Nickajack Farms Fall Fest (Basic Admission for 4 people in 2017)
- Valid any day of the week.
- All Sales are Final
- Does not include Taxes and Gratuities
- May not be Used with Other Offers or Promotions
- Not Redeemable for Cash
- There are No Exchanges or Refunds
- Certificate has No Cash Value
- You can add other Nickajack Farms services at the standard listed rate.